AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 4th of July Contest Questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) What'd you win, bro?

A badass tag. The rest? Unknown.

2) What are the prizes for the beerathon?

A badass tag. Don't know the rest.

3) Hey. You get your prize yet?

I got a badass tag. Don't know about a item prize. Gonna have to wait.

Can you stop asking? I thought the people waiting for the prizes were supposed to be the antsy ones, not the ones who didn't win and aren't receiving prizes.
it'll come, i'm sure she didnt forget.
probably just busy right now.
Tell that to everyone asking about the prizes.

mudpies

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Tell that to everyone asking about the prizes.

He just did.

I'm still waiting on confirmation of the three way tie for 1st in the longest Rocket Streak.
Heh. Zenith should keep to the original rules. Maybe do like she did for w00k last time. Most drinks consumed and most fireworks lit off get $100,000 or something.
Sometimes it takes a little while before prizes are handed out. I've noticed Zenith hasn't been around as much the last couple days so I'm sure she has some things going on at the moment. Just hang in there and tell all the people asking you that you got +5 humanity or something Smile
They would go dire ape-shit if I told them that without them knowing otherwise. XD! God..
w00k Wrote:Sometimes it takes a little while before prizes are handed out. I've noticed Zenith hasn't been around as much the last couple days so I'm sure she has some things going on at the moment. Just hang in there and tell all the people asking you that you got +5 humanity or something Smile

it took her a little while to give me my weapon from the tutorial contest, shes just busy.

i believe it goes kind of like this for zenith

jail busting < your contest prize < new implementation < coding/fixes < cheese fries < paying her rent < other real life stuff (which keeps AL running, along with paying the rent!)

your prize is almost at the bottom of the barrel! just not THE bottom, as we know how often zenith gets to play AL with us Razz she will get to you, but you've already won, so giving your prize is not top priority at the moment! be patient Biggrin

and congratulations to all the 4th of july winners Smile i thought i was close for the fireworks, but i was sorely mistaken!
I am pretty patient, Poptart. It's other people that aren't. People who shouldn't worry if I got a weapon, some armor, a 2 day, all paid expense live-in at the Arcology mansion, +5 humanity/endurance/intelligence, or anything else.
Reference URL's