AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: career point market?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

theghost83

I think it would be great if we could sell our career points to people.Maybe for stats,but what I was thinking if they bought them they could use the points to fix hideouts or use the career ability of the person selling them!Anyone else think this would be a great idea?
How much would the cash per point be?

DOrigin

I like any game ideas that I can make money off

mudpies

I don't feel CP should be tradeable or sellable to other players.
mudpies Wrote:I don't feel CP should be tradeable or sellable to other players.

I agree with this point of view. What I would like to see is one other way to obtain CP. In fact, I like two routes for any desirable goal.
mudpies Wrote:I don't feel CP should be tradeable or sellable to other players.

agreed because then the game will be even more buyable
Building career points is a LONG, tedious process. What are you with the Bush campaign? Trying to make the rich richer? Wink I vote NO. The benefits of CPs should be given only to those that have put the effort in.
McCule Wrote:Building career points is a LONG, tedious process. What are you with the Bush campaign? Trying to make the rich richer? Wink I vote NO. The benefits of CPs should be given only to those that have put the effort in.

Agreed.
Making career point, buyable, will change the stability of this game.

Can u imagination a person spend his paycheck to get all level 10 in different career point categories? Those that can't donate will have to wait more than half a year to get level 10 on 1 category.

theghost83

It would help the lil guys as well,it was just a idea dont beat me up over it I tried!lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's