AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: player description area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Idea i thought of an idea Idea ..have you ever wondered what some of the players look like in real life??, have you ever wondered what they do in real life?. i think it would be a great idea to add the player description page, it could be added to your profile page and maybe contain afew pictures of you and details like, job,interests ect, it could be locked to everyone but your freinds list or it could be open for all to see, its up to u. it would be just for an extra as none of the other games do this and its just for fun to make the game abit more interesting and to see all the different types of people around the world you are playing with.. let me know what you think?

badmanbren

Yeah man, even better we could have like a forum, that does nearlly just that. Go to profile.

mudpies

I'm not uploading my real life here. Are you mad?
My RL is seperate from my AL, RL is boring I wouldn't want to bring that burdon upon AL.
you get an F

Marlo

I would and do choose to pwn anonymously.

grabtindy

I'd be afraid some internet wackos would find a way to send my boss a fax or upload pictures of my girlfriend to another gang forum or something really creepy like that. NO thanks.

psheehan78

Too late junkie, I already have a picture of her on the ceiling in my room at the SV hideout. Bishop's been asking me for another copy too.

BlackJeep

Of the real life photos I've seen of ALers -

1. One has a bunch of those lame Chinese symbol tattoos (but a girlfriend I wouldn't mind seeing naked)

2. One shaves his chest (and even worse, rocks Hollister logo apparel when clothed)

3. One looks like a slightly less retarded version of that weird freak from the Goonies. (but much, much fatter)

All in all, I'd rather not see any photos of the rest of you. Thanks.
I'm naked in all my pictures, so Zenith disapproves of me showing. (Yes I already asked.)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's