AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Future of hideout warring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soon Rafal will hit level 60, well soon and soon, around a month and a half give or take a week or two.

And then we will have better weapons then the SB for hideout warring. I currently have the SB, which unbuffed by MA skill can do 57 damage. I soon will have level 4 MA skill and can then do up to 65 in damage. Buff that up with engineer level 6 or 8 skill and I can maybe touch 80-90 on a good day.

From a full AP bar I can do 9 attacks and on a VERY good day I can get most of those hits in with over 60 in damage average, with engineer skill activated, doing 540 damage alone. Take note that this is just an extreme side of what I can be able of if extremely lucky.

Most supergangs have a hideout HP of 2000, and soon touching 30 members, with many of them focusing on getting a good hideout weapon, and leveling the MA skill to do more damage, getting faster wars to get more points a day.

I imagine that the new weapons will have a unbuffed top damage from 60-63 judging by the raise in the current weapons we have. Meaning I can get my top hit to 70 with just MA skill. And I believe quite a lot of people are going this way to help their gang in wars.

However the damage increase makes even the strongest of hideouts quite a lot more vulnerable, and increasing the HP of the hideout costs around 5-9000 GP for 100hp, and the hardening rating to lower the opponents top damage isn't getting cheaper.

So my point for those of you that haven't bothered to read my wall of words, is that our damage in gang warring increases naturally with skills and new items from district, so what can be done to gang hideouts to give them that naturally increase in defense?

Just bored and thinking out loud, sorry.

[edit] I have completely forgotten to take the combat upgrade in gang HQ into the equation, which cancels the hardening rate. My bad.
valid point, gang hardening rating is very expensive, x amount of thousand is spent to make the hiseout harder, but with enigineering rank 8 career, and a few MA skills, it barely makes any difference,
maybe make the hardening rating more efficient?
I would however ask people to see the difference between active and passive buffs to offense and defense in war.

Marlo

Here's my view. While player abilities constantly grow stronger there are a couple structures already in place that allow for the better defense of the Hideout.

Construction Career- Better Hideout fortification

Military Defense Skill - Again fortification.

Hardening upgrades.

Out of these three there is only 1 that is undiminishable aspect and like said earlier it is very costly to upgrade and seemingly waning in effectiveness. I do not think that increasing the strength f the hardening is an effective answer, or lowering its GP cost. I think there should be an equally costly opffensive hideout upgrade that will supplement the Hardening.

You attack for 57 against their hideout. }DIS{'s hideout cannon counters for 23 damagae on yours...

unpredictabletex

your idea Marlo. It would be a nice "tweek" if you will to see some sort of random counter-measures perhaps. Something to the degree of players attacking spring a trap or something to that effect. Keep working on theese great ideas. I'm liking them
I am sure Zenith has this all thought out.

I remember she want to implement some Gang Trap feature to the game. For example, there might be a chance for the player to end up in the hospital during an hideout attack due to a mine.

We might have a surprise very soon.

biffbaffboff

We want gang weapons!!! Give them to us lol Can only be used by players with the skill to use them.

Skill = Hideout weaponry.

Level 2 can use chaingun ... damage is 35/60
Level 3 can use mortars ... damage is 40/65

The players with the skill to use these would use the same ap's as using their normal weapon.

Chaingun cost $2mil
Mortar cost $3mil

You could also have mortar defense's .. a bit like AA guns.These could be activated by a player with skill level 3 and would take full ap to use it.It would then be active for 15mins hehe

IronMan47

cost 2 mil what about the people without the money

Marlo

Join a more well established gang, or start criming!
biffbaffboff Wrote:We want gang weapons!!! Give them to us lol Can only be used by players with the skill to use them.

Skill = Hideout weaponry.

Level 2 can use chaingun ... damage is 35/60
Level 3 can use mortars ... damage is 40/65

The players with the skill to use these would use the same ap's as using their normal weapon.

Chaingun cost $2mil
Mortar cost $3mil

You could also have mortar defense's .. a bit like AA guns.These could be activated by a player with skill level 3 and would take full ap to use it.It would then be active for 15mins hehe
I like it, but what carear does it belong to, military?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's