AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LuiIce

i just want to know what other members think of a gang board. instead of giving mass mail 2 the gang how bout making a board where the whole gang can talk and give their thoughts and ideas. its just a idea i got. what do u guys think.

badmanbren

true i like that idea but i think u shud still b aloud to have mass mails if u like jus have both.

isnt that just a forum?

LuiIce

yeah i geuss it will b kind of like a forum but it will only b in the gang and only the gang members can read it.

i thought that was in before but it was very buggy and other gangs messages came up

OttoOC

This was in before and I think it's always been there plan, there are just some problems behind it. I don't care either way since Theafers have an external board, but I'm sure it would be nice for everyone else.
gang board would be helpfull
we could have awakenedlands's chat to

LuiIce

Ive asked Zenith bout it.it looks like u guys agree with me thats its a good idea.now im only waiting for her answer

Monk205

666666 Wrote:isnt that just a forum?

yes (im just learning how to quote)

Monk205 Wrote:
666666 Wrote:isnt that just a forum?

yes (im just learning how to quote)

you can also do other things in quotes as well, like make up things, look at this one,

Some random person Wrote:i am a completely made up person
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's