AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Where is raf's tag for level 60?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's not that dumb of a question if you understand the base.

The base? 10 levels can make one hell of a difference.

Going from 30 to 40 is over a million points. Imagine 30 to 50. I'd be double it, maybe even triple it. And then going to level 60 might be double what it took to get from level 30 to 50.

It's an accomplishment, not only that it was a long road traveled, or the amazing amount of effort and stacking to took to get there, but it was the landmark of a new district in the game. Level 50 was the landmark of a brand new district.

If you're saying that getting to the higher levels isn't an accomplishment, the people that get to level 50 are STILL being cheered upon.

ShadowKid

OMG it is a 10 lvl difference that is why he didn't get a tag im just saying errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Yeah..Ignorance is bliss, but not when you're trying to make a point, Shadowkid.

ShadowKid

Right where is the next wall im gonna bang my head until im in a coma.
|@@|
|@@|
|@@|
|@@|
|@@| This one.
|@@|
|@@|
|@@|
|@@|
|@@|
|@@|

ShadowKid

haha yes that one.

DirkDanja

Well for some strange and abnormal reason Raf isn't complaining about it he seems to be rather humble with the great feat he accomplished so we all should move on and wait until lvl 100 is reached just my .2 cents
Good point.

ShadowKid

:roll:
ShadowKid Wrote::roll:

He's finally doing what he said he'd do. Or are those rolling eyes from something other than breaking your skull on a wall? Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's