AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Most money ever gained/Lost in a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
gained = 1k
lost = 6k

DOrigin

Gained: 34K
Lost: 282K
Gained $460kish
Lost 32k (thanks Loki) Wink
Gained: 15 million.
Lost: Almost 300k, thanks Kain Sad

EDIT: He did take pity on me and stop.

biffbaffboff

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Gained: 15 million.
Lost: Almost 300k, thanks Kain Sad

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Marlo

Who knows, between Howl, Loki and w00k I could have bought another level of endurance.
Quote:Who knows, between Howl, Loki and w00k I could have bought another level of endurance.

I have yet to feel their stings but I know soon or later it's coming. Like the Flu doesn't matter if you get shot's or not it's all luck or in this case unluck
Gained = 11K
lost = $300
Gain 25kish
Lost 0 I never leave cash out :wink:

Mock8800 Wrote:
Quote:Who knows, between Howl, Loki and w00k I could have bought another level of endurance.

I have yet to feel their stings but I know soon or later it's coming. Like the Flu doesn't matter if you get shot's or not it's all luck or in this case unluck

There is no such thing as "The Flu", there are, in reality, several different strains of flu, with varying severity which change from year to year. So if you get a flu shot you're protected against the most common one from last year but not newest ones of this year. It's not luck, but statical probability. Statical probability that you get the right shot. Knowing stuff is awesome! Biggrin
Canosoup Wrote:Gain 25kish
Lost 0 I never leave cash out :wink:

Mock8800 Wrote:

There is no such thing as "The Flu", there are, in reality, several different strains of flu, with varying severity which change from year to year. So if you get a flu shot you're protected against the most common one from last year but not newest ones of this year. It's not luck, but statical probability. Statical probability that you get the right shot. Knowing stuff is awesome! Biggrin
College know it all. Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's