AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when was the gang point system started?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
????

DirkDanja

Was it Feb. 19, 2008
DirkDanja Wrote:Was it Feb. 19, 2008

08.February.19
Preparing various pages for gang battle code implementation.
Ares Gang FightLogger now only shows last 24 hours of fights to reduce lag.
The new combat code is live, as of 10:15pm server time. While it was a lot of work behind the scenes, it's not going to much of a layout change.

doesnt look like it

DirkDanja

Let's hear from the vets
If you are talking about the gang battles it was febuary 19.
February 19, 2008 First player to gain Gang Points in a Gang Battle!
i know that much im talking bout the whole gp system

volcomjurk7

i was lookg in the newspaper back in 2006 and couldnt find it..... i dnt knw we will have to ask someone like ush or loki coz there pretty old, or anyone that was here back then when it first started lol
volcomjurk7 Wrote:i was lookg in the newspaper back in 2006 and couldnt find it..... i dnt knw we will have to ask someone like ush or loki coz there pretty old, or anyone that was here back then when it first started lol
How about Chris or Sarge, you can't get much older than that.

volcomjurk7

yea, thats a better idea they were like here when it first started..... so lets ask them lol
The old system was Respect and each gang started off with I believe 100 points or so. Each loss in a war to any opponent gave you a point and took it from the loser's gang. If that gang was brought to 0, they were deleted. That was the "original" system.

While it was only fun for the winner, the loser at times went to bed with a 200 respect gang and woke up with an event saying their gang was deleted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's