AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Endurance contest??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

volcomjurk7

Just an idea for a new contest.

well this is how i thought of it.....

well this is it, we all have to see who can train the most on there endruance we all start at lvl one endro and we build up like normal training, and we all have the same devl points when we train say 35, then this contest goes for one day its the person with the most lvls gained, plus theres one good thing about this if u already have lvl 6 endro and you train 6 lvls in the contest them lvls go onto your lvl what you had before so you end up with 12 endro at the end of the contest...... and the winner could either get the best house for there lvl or the could design there own wepon.

dos anyone like this idea for a new kind of contest? :?

DOrigin

Awesome, but to make it fair, it should be one-half of the levels gained rounded down. It could be a fourth of July thing.

volcomjurk7

thanks, its not explaned that well but i didnt want to make everyone bored by reading a whole page or what ever lol

volcomjurk7

googd idea, if u gain 10 lvls in the contest you only get 5 onto your endro lvl, nice idea
why would everyone start from one and it should be done by dev points... and zen would never give away that much end

volcomjurk7

its an idea, it dosnt matter if it dosnt happen

shadowinc

well as much as i would love to get that much endurance at one time i really do not think it would be done by zen and err, maybe one lvl of endurance, Biggrin

redz28

top 3 places get end levels....1st gets 3...2nd gets 2...3rd gets 1....

wouldnt be much of a gain,but zen might approve..id train all day for 1 end level..
got a better chance of laying an egg than this happening
id train all day for a 1/4 of one of my end lvls
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's