AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when sending/receiving a surrender...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any way to make it pop up as an "event", instead of only under "gang events"?

if so, thanks!

SisterLynx

bawhahahahahahahaha lol
.......bc i hate to accidentally finish somone off after they sent out the white flag. Smile

SisterLynx

That does make better sense. lol That was still funny.

Marlo

Surrender is a strategic and integral part of war.
Conrad1103 Wrote:.......bc i hate to accidentally finish somone off after they sent out the white flag. Smile
Then they should mail you and ask you to accept the surrender.
thatthingufear Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:.......bc i hate to accidentally finish somone off after they sent out the white flag. Smile
Then they should mail you and ask you to accept the surrender.

there are layers of reasons i bring this up, that arent so obvious to the simple minded. im not going to get into the reasons. bottom line....it would be a benefit to the game.

shadowinc

yes it could be a nice add to it, i agree there is event for being declared on so why not when a surrender is sent
I am so simple. surrenders are for the weak.
I agree. It should be an event to the people that have the accept surrenders permission. If anyone sends us a surrender, make sure you PM me b/c I never check the surrenders b/c frankly we never get them. I can count on one hand how many surrenders we've had in 141,000 gang points. One can only assume it is b/c surrenders aren't seen b/c they aren't an event.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's