AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Travel Costs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They blow balls, especially for the bigger players. And people sometimes talk about adding more courses to the school, but some people don't really bite for it. So, how's this for a course.

Driving Course - Development point gains = ?

Course run - 100-150 days (Like going from studying to testing to permit to driver's test)

Course cost - Something. Dunno.

Course gain - No more travel costs.

Or

Deluxe Bus Pass, for frequent/routine travelers.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Course gain - No more travel costs.

It should cost something to travel. You have to pay for the gas...
Make suggestions, then. Improvements. Whatever y'all want, and I'll revise the top of the screen.
maybe something like a pass....reduced amount to travel for a short period of time back and forth to certain places

SisterLynx

LMAO A gangster with a buss pass. lol

Marlo

Or at least relative costs. If I am in NY and want to fly to DC it is 99 bucks. But Iif I wanna fly from NY to Florida it is 179 bucks.

Shouldn't the cost to travel from district to district be relative to the districts distance from the next.

ie:

If Downtown to Midlan = $3,100

and Downtown to Underground = $ 5,200

then

Midlan to Decatur underground = $1,000
In economy, there are no reason to do promotion when the business is good.

However, AL Department of transportation should give some financial support for those players who live in that district.

At least a batch discount, Like buy 2 tickets get one free!
Or buy round trip tickets for a reduced cost but you have to come back to that distrect within the AL day that you bought the tickets or they aren't good anymore.
we could ride a bike

biffbaffboff

I dont think us gangsters travel by bus haha.Its more like a limo ride due to the costs.I only earn $12 an hour in my job yet im expected to pay $4000 to get somewhere in my city.Or to put it more bluntly over 40 days wages to travel somewhere i could walk to.

Hmm man i get $1200 for stealing and flogging a sports car..... and am charged 3 times that to go to the other side of the city.

Rethink :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's