AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: remember when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Casius

Err Wrote:Well, how would we know the difference between random and exploit?

Idk bout you, but I don't attack someone I can't beat repeatedly. Maybe twice if I took them to fair or lower. Exploit would be more than 3 times in a given day. Random would be once.

Thor

You can't but Casius idea, after knowing more about why it was changed, sounds very good. Put back the high xp for overpowering but reduce it by X% with every other attacks within 24 hours or something. You could even make the attacker lose more and more xp with each loss and higher hospital time.

Ex: 3rd overpowered in 24 hours = 200% xp loss and triple hosp time? Don't think much ppl will even try to exploit at that point?

Would that be possible without requiring 2 months of 12 hours a day coding?

Casius

hydro9226 Wrote:You can't but Casius idea, after knowing more about why it was changed, sounds very good. Put back the high xp for overpowering but reduce it by X% with every other attacks within 24 hours or something. You could even make the attacker lose more and more xp with each loss and higher hospital time.

Ex: 3rd overpowered in 24 hours = 200% xp loss and triple hosp time? Don't think much ppl will even try to exploit at that point?

Would that be possible without requiring 2 months of 12 hours a day coding?

If you could use the hosp code as a guide, the coding would appear easy. Sorta like a combination of the hosp code and encumbrance penalty code. At least thats what i see, I'm sure its much more complicated.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's