AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Housing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Heineken

Ok, so i have a box right now as a house, what do i do next? do i get a rly nice house or do i get i crappy but better house? help!
At your lvl I don't think you would be gym training much. House's affect how many dev points you get from gym trains.

Heineken

k thanks

DirkDanja

At your level i'd get the best house i could afford plus some donater status
Just level up in the begining. Low level give you a MAJOR disadvantage.

low income wouldn't get you much of a house.

Level 9 would be a good spot to switch focus from leveling to stats training.
Housing is always the most important part of the game. Always fight to get into that next bigger house. Biggrin

mudpies

Some would say Endurance is more important than housing.

Casius

It all comes down to what you can do the fastest. At first, leveling up is the fastest thing you can do. Throw money into the best armor & gun without stat requirements then go to town on the unsuspecting noob populous. Once you feel like you're not leveling in a fast enough rate, liquidate your assets and buy the best house you can and stat level for a while. Housing can always be liquidated while end cannot. I wouldn't advise raising end to a noob. Once you feel like its taking too long to raise a stat or overall level, focus on both equally.
Reference URL's