AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bail vs. Using Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mrbadmood

Okay, so I’m thrown in jail for stealing a ‘classic’, I'm stuck for about 150 -200 minutes, and I lack the AP to attempt a bust. No problem, I can either bail my way out at a cost of about 111000 dollars or spend 25 credits.

Assuming an average cost of 240 per, I can bail myself out on credits for about 6000 dollars.

6000 dollars versus 111000? Hm. Now, I’m no mathematician , but that certainly looks like an odd discrepancy to me. Bottom line, of course, is buy cheap credits early and often.

So anyway, I was wondering if the Mods would care to comment on this discrepancy. Just how often do players choose to use cash to bail themselves out anyway? Ever?

And for the politician careers out there, how much of a discount do you get for your bail negotiations?

Loki

You can't credit your friends out of jail.
You can send gang mates credits though...thats a great way to get those out that dont keep credits handy or arent being busted for some reason

Loki

Just saying, the cash option is there for convenience. So you pay more for more mins.

Crediting out is a donator perk.

OP's idea of buying up credits and having them on hand for long jail terms is a good one.
You don't have to be a donator to credit out of jail.

Loki

Credits originate from someone donating to the game. You don't need to donate to have donator status, either.

Crediting out is a donator perk.

unpredictabletex

ya , the thing to do is crime and buy credits. kepp at least 25 on hand at all times.

p.s.
loki... is that the rock band insignia or charlies angel's? lol j/k

Loki

haha.

[Image: upl4747206583.jpg]

unpredictabletex

right on! lol. i grew up hearing those guy's. thanks

ShadowKid

who are they ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's