AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How about having official gang wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

Declared in the forums,start time..end time.

Make it official that your family is at war with another. 1 day or 2 day or even a few hours.
From what I've seen the most memorable wars are the ones everyone on both sides are online for. I fully endorse this message.
we should do teams!
whose down for like a 3 vs 3 huge gang war?

2 gangs as captains and they pick their teams. if your gang wants to qualify then post it here, it might get kinda costly tho.

entry to join should be like 500k, setup a date and time
This is pretty awesome, most of the wars I have stayed up till 3am or longer were planned wars. Evenly matched gangs have crazy wars.

Promathia19

having wars like that are always fun.... but would it be a hosp war or just a gang battle thing?

mudpies

I think it's been mentioned before, but I'd love to have mechanics in place that allows multiple gangs to team up for big wars. Something that could be tracked in game and would combine all the hideout stats of every gang on the team somehow.
LikeWhoa Wrote:we should do teams!

2 gangs as captains and they pick their teams. if your gang wants to qualify then post it here, it might get kinda costly tho.

that would be pretty kool same number of members on each team fight
ppl who sgin up can and grand prize to winning teams
Gang Battle Wars are the best, so much more strategy involved.
LikeWhoa Wrote:we should do teams!

im gona try 2 go thro w. this idea, ill mail the prez of diss, sv, bad, redwings, x, and whoever can come up with entry fee, ill set a date evfryone is comfortabke with. discuss it with ur gang members

biffbaffboff

I was thinking more along the lines of a new forum area.

Could be simply titled Gang warring.

Then gangs state there grievance with the other and tells them open warefare will commence in 2 hours orso and last for X time.Other gangs could then either step up to the plate and offer support formally in the forum.It could end with all out war consisting of 10 gangs.

There could also be the option to negotiate before the time is up.
Reference URL's