AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: [Ignore Thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mudpies

Zen, would it be easy to code in an Ignore Thread function here? I'd love to ignore threads like "The Person Above You". Too often a forum room has a new post and it's on a thread I don't even read.

Maybe an Ignore Room function for the betting room.
Great idea, Mudpies. I can't tell you how sick I am of repeatedly seeing "*" and having to mark all forums as read for "The person above you" and "What you're listening to" threads. An ignore thread option would be awesome. Also an ignore user option would be nice too. That way if someone is saying something offensive or you just think someone is a jerk, you can ignore that user and you won't see anything they post as long as you have them ignored.

Thor

I third this idea. For both options

badmanbren

Yep, good idea. But only problem is with "Ignore Person" is you don't get to rip em if they make themselves look like a jerk...even more.

Marlo

Phantasy AL

SisterLynx

At the risk of being ripped up, Zen has addressed this issue. On the main forum page to the bottom is "mark all forums read". Read the ones you want, and one click all the * are gone. Smile

DirkDanja

mudpies Wrote:Zen, would it be easy to code in an Ignore Thread function here? I'd love to ignore threads like "The Person Above You". Too often a forum room has a new post and it's on a thread I don't even read.

Maybe an Ignore Room function for the betting room.

Self'd
SisterLynx Wrote:At the risk of being ripped up, Zen has addressed this issue. On the main forum page to the bottom is "mark all forums read". Read the ones you want, and one click all the * are gone. Smile

We're asking if she can code something so you can completely ignore a thread, that way you don't have to keep clicking "mark all forums read" for stupid threads you post on.

Loki

I support this idea!

SisterLynx

I get it and it's not a bad idea. But this is coming from a guy that started the poll of do you like white or dark meat chicken. Lmao
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's