AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Acology House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.awakenedlands.com/estate.php

why does it only increae 100 happiness? the two before that cost $5 milllion more as well...but increase happiness 150. just doesnt make good sense to me. im no-where close to getting it, but it just doenst seem right!

badmanbren

Because you have to think at them higher levels people will have higher End. And it will cost a whole lot more to get the End levels up, so the other way to get better trains is of course housing. So when you hit the point where End levels is taking a whole lot to gain in credits, you'd opt for the house upgrade. That's how I've always thought of it anyhow.
badmanbren Wrote:Because you have to think at them higher levels people will have higher End. And it will cost a whole lot more to get the End levels up, so the other way to get better trains is of course housing. So when you hit the point where End levels is taking a whole lot to gain in credits, you'd opt for the house upgrade. That's how I've always thought of it anyhow.

i dont see how this addresses the cost/happiness of the house not being in line with the previous houses'.

delpot

no one said the game had to be fair.

as we say in baltimore,

"if you want fair, go to timonium"

[Image: 1308817732_6359c4c36e.jpg]
ROFL

dude timonium sux

bmore represent

who goes to harford county anyway

delpot

timonium isn't in harford county brah!
whatever, i never go to timonium. its HC to me. i stick to bmore and howard county

DirkDanja

"In Borat voice"

In my country they say if a horse mad

Its like a man mad
"High five!"

delpot

abysmalpoptart Wrote:whatever, i never go to timonium. its HC to me. i stick to bmore and howard county

it is in baltimore county!! just north of towson! its like the HEART of baltimore county!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's