AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pathetic exp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

playajam

god forbid someone has a different opinion than you admin fluffers.

There's no reason to go into someones account and change the number of items they have. If it's a problem with the encumbrance code then fix the code. this type of precedent shouldn't be set

BadLuck

playajam Wrote:god forbid someone has a different opinion than you admin fluffers.

There's no reason to go into someones account and change the number of items they have. If it's a problem with the encumbrance code then fix the code. this type of precedent shouldn't be set

If the person was an inactive I would agree with you, but they are in the fed jail...i.e. not coming back. What is the issue? I see absolutly no problem with what Zenith did as the person isnt coming back to the game...

BlitzKrieg

If the person is gone and therefore basically an NPC then owners/admins should have full access to thier accounts/ pockets/ purses/ and other cavities.
I have to agree, no one should be able to log on to someone else's account, even if it's Zen. It's the principle of the thing!

Thor

Canosoup Wrote:I have to agree, no one should be able to log on to someone else's account, even if it's Zen. It's the principle of the thing!
Last Action: 2 days 6 hours 10 minutes 53 seconds ago

She never logged in for him Smile
You know what I mean. >.>

BlitzKrieg

Thor Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:I have to agree, no one should be able to log on to someone else's account, even if it's Zen. It's the principle of the thing!
Last Action: 2 days 6 hours 10 minutes 53 seconds ago

She never logged in for him Smile
There ya go.

the rest of you all are the kinda whiney bitches that complain when cops bust skulls and crack heads but the criminals are off the streets ain'tcha?

BadLuck

Canosoup Wrote:You know what I mean. >.>

Why do you say this for a federal jail inmate though. That's my question really. I would be apt to agree to Fed Jail inmates being stripped of all weapomns / armor and put into storage as that would be more like Fed jail. Surprised really that she doesnt just delete them right off Razz
he did nothing wrong tho he fed jailed himself

playajam

stop relaying the logic of this game to what would happen in real life. In real life none of you tools would "mug" anyone nor would you steal a car.

if this was real life it would be a bunch of dorks sitting around eating cheeto's while hollaring at internet strangers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's