AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: having to always log-in....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FaceOwner

can we increase the time that you stayed logged in to at least 24 hours? I am on this site everyday and it seems like i should stay logged in.

maybe I get annoyed easily, but this seems like a reasonable request.

anyone agree?

matt5250

A lot of people look for offline players to attack to make sure they dont anger anyone by putting them in the hospital while they are playing, so if you stay logged in for 24 hours even if your not actually doing anything, this system gets totally screwed up. not a good idea in my opinion.

matt5250 Wrote:A lot of people look for offline players to attack to make sure they dont anger anyone by putting them in the hospital while they are playing, so if you stay logged in for 24 hours even if your not actually doing anything, this system gets totally screwed up. not a good idea in my opinion.

I agree, im attacked when online anyaway though

FaceOwner

What I mean is that you don't have to log in (enter name/pw) each time throughout the day.

At the same time, if you haven't been on in a few hours (or some other time frame) it could still display that you are "offline."

I just get annoyed with name/pw each and every time.
it mostly is for youre own safety, so that people doesnt go around fooling with your account while youre gone

matt5250

anyways, if you really dont want to have to log in every time and you are sure no one on that computer will screw with your account then just have your browser remember your username and password, then its one click and you're in.
Reference URL's