AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: spice up the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
with a mask purchasable from stores for 15-25k (i know, its one expensive masks). it would allow you to hosp/beat/mug/brut people anonymously w/o them knowing who beat'em down. one time use only, and if you lose it'll reveal to the opponent who tried to attack them. i think it's a pretty cool idea considering everyones afraid of attacking others because of "big brother".

opinions?

theghost83

that is a great idea it would be great for berserk options
HEHEHE! nice

grabtindy

I like wasting big brother's EP.
for the price of the mask you could just hire wook or make the mask cheaper

playajam

maybe you should man up and not be afraid of attacking someone in a game of war.
its a suggestion bro, i could give 2 shits' if they know if i hospitalized/brut them. i'm not worried about a little retaliation, but other people seem to care and i'm posting for them. i see maaaad people taking a lot of shit cause they dont have people to back them up.
playajam Wrote:maybe you should man up and not be afraid of attacking someone in a game of war.
VERY well said, you couldent have said that better, it would be fun but that would take away the balls in this game, people know there place, and if they dont they will learn sooner or later, that would only give gang leaders a hard time in protecting there players and get alot of people in trouble. plus you would get people abusing there power and constently attacking the weak with no worry of reteliation.. maybe you could do that on special days like once every 3 months or so, just for fun, what do u think?
which is why its 15-25k for a mask. wont get repetitive
I would rather pay 5000 for it, after all you have to remove the head armor.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's