AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Isn't crime the only path available ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are like many citizens of the land, struggling to make your mark in the world. Will you become the next superstar athlete? Perhaps you will become the world's greatest street fighter. Or will you join the ranks of an underground organized crime unit and go against the establishment?

If you become a superstar athlete what do you get? You can spend your money on a house so you can train your stats so you can put up a bigger fight. But that makes you a street fighter. Beating peolpe up for exp allows you to level, but since you trying to be a street fighter or a athlete leveling doesn't do a thing for you. So I guess what I'm saying is this game only gives options to the criminals.
I went with chipotle sounds good.

I have to say this poll is one of my favorites.

Man do I love a good burrito!

DirkDanja

The title sounds good to me although you really never become a superstar athlete or a famous streetfighter but with enough real cash donations and the funding to do so you can become one of the power players in the game in a matter of weeks
I love Chipoltle almost as much as cheese.
i'm sticking with cheese
If your conscious is feeling bad just imagine when you click "steal a car", you click "rescue kitteh from tree." Biggrin
Canosoup Wrote:If your conscious is feeling bad just imagine when you click "steal a car", you click "rescue kitten from tree." Biggrin
lol
Twisted Twisted more like: "burn tree with kitten stuk in it" Twisted Twisted
Sad Why would you want to hurt a kittie? Sad
Save the kittie from Death(Wing)...
[Image: 01_1189434102.jpg]

BL00DYHAZ3

Mmmm. chipotle.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's