AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

Can someone tell me exactly how the bust system works.
I ask because 90% of the game is run to a formula and this appears to be the only "random" part.
PvP battles are won and lost based on stats.OC's are down to activity/int.

So someone tell me why players with decent stats still fail 25min and 30 min jail busts.Forget random.This is based on the fact that we in AL do have a maximum security,so anything less than that is what....an open prison?Anyone with a half decent stat base should be able to bust players out under 60 mins without a problem.Yet we get caught just as often.
biffbaffboff Wrote:Can someone tell me exactly how the bust system works.
I ask because 90% of the game is run to a formula and this appears to be the only "random" part.

The only random part? Are you f'n kidding me? 90% of the game is random. This is a land of algorithms and random number generators.

Casius

w00k Wrote:

The only random part? Are you f'n kidding me? 90% of the game is random. This is a land of algorithms and random number generators.

Can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not....

biffbaffboff

w00k Wrote:

Does this mean if i attack you 100 times there is a random chance of me winning?

DirkDanja

I've also noticed that i have a tough time with any busts under 50 mins but i can do a higher bust with ease

i'm almost busting out up to 400 mins
biffbaffboff Wrote:
w00k Wrote:

Does this mean if i attack you 100 times there is a random chance of me winning?

I have lost to people I have 20 to 30 stat lvls on. Anything is possible in Randomness Lands.

Weebay

I have noticed for a while that it's much harder to bust people out of jail on Sundays.
Pfft I got my best bust of 624 at lvl 18, I've never beat it...
what determines the max bust?

Marlo

bigchaz Wrote:what determines the max bust?

Your level and intelligence.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's