AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok i just toke a test I had a B+ in the class and had I passed the test I would have had a rank of 2. The test costed me 4k thats a weeks worth of crimes for me and I failed. Honestly I have never failed a test when I had a B+ in the class.
heres 4k

Loki

[Image: 026.gif]
lol I was just saying that if you have a B+ in a class and your that low on ranks then you should pass besides by the time i get AN A+ in the class i should have a another 4k so I'll send the money back lol 4k is like a one refresh for you guysRazz I wasn't thinking about that.

Loki

Mock8800 Wrote:some one posted something about this already. Look deeper in the forms before you post.
well they did
Mock8800 Wrote:lol I was just saying that if you have a B+ in a class and your that low on ranks then you should pass besides by the time i get AN A+ in the class i should have a another 4k so I'll send the money back lol 4k is like a one refresh for you guysRazz I wasn't thinking about that.

I agree.... I failed at A grade....took me 3 times to pass rank 2. Anyone who fails a test with an A or higher, never fails in school.....

DirkDanja

Mock8800 Wrote:ok i just toke a test I had a B+ in the class and had I passed the test I would have had a rank of 2. The test costed me 4k thats a weeks worth of crimes for me and I failed. Honestly I have never failed a test when I had a B+ in the class.

i also toke before a test Twisted
In some of my college classes, I fail test when I have an A+ in the class.... usually because I'm in bed when the test takes place Razz

Jezebel

Mock8800 Wrote:ok i just toke a test I had a B+ in the class and had I passed the test I would have had a rank of 2. The test costed me 4k thats a weeks worth of crimes for me and I failed. Honestly I have never failed a test when I had a B+ in the class.

You are all kinds of whiney for a newB. How many tests have you had the option to take exactly?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's