AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Battlefield Decatur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Scorpious

This is Scorpious your "On The Scene" reporter with a emergency newscast. An old long lost, long forgotten threat has returned. Just when all of Decatur started getting lackadaisical and having in gang fighting the 499ers return.
Even I am not above their attacks. I too was hit but thanks to some new medical break thru I was able to be discharged in 10 minutes vice hours. Of course the body cast is still in my E/R bed and thanks to the high police presence there nobody will realize it until after I go online with this. I was hit by Playajam in response to my article 6 months ago on his dog fighting ring and child sweat shops but that is in the past now.

Seems now they are making a statement: Stop your in-gang squabblings because they are back. I will call this "Battlefield Decatur" for much of a better name. There are some members there that we thought were retired from crime and now law abiding, others we thought we long gone and others who are making an appearance. Others went to gangs that supported their beliefs in private but publicly criticized them. Others joined gangs until they were able to reorganize themselves and lick their wounds.

You may ask yourself if you should be afraid, be very afraid. I foresee this going on until all the pent up anger is gone. They took ridicule when we thought they broke up. They took mockery. Others were laughed at in their faces. Now they are back to dish it out again. Let's all get our favorite E/R beds ready and our favorite nurses on retainer for I foresee us getting hit again. If I can get interviews with them I will post again. In the meantime, May God have Mercy on our Souls.

I asked Wook if he had any comments. Not sure if it is a code or a straight answer but here it is.

Scorpious: So Wook, any on the record comments from you?
Wook: Pigs are flying.

Seemed Playajam took advantage of the new medical procedure and just gave me his comment on the record:
Playajam: i'd give my left nut to play yem five times in a row

As soon as I get more comments from the 499ers members I will post them as well. I will also be asking and taking comments from non-499ers on this.

Deepelem: My comment: Go Celtics!

I sat down with Leo and Mudpies the leader of the 499ers for their comments:
First Leo:
Scorpious: So sir, do you have any comments about the gang getting back together? You spent those long late night hours keeping your hideout squared away and intact. Are you now relieved everyone is back and with new members also?
Leo: Well you know Skip, it was lonely. Often I would cry myself to sleep after sending myself mass gang mails asking for the next war, only to never hear back from myself. It was a dark time, a lonely time, but now that the 4-9-9 SEEMS to be back, I am overridden with joy and enthusiasm that our gameplay will be strong and the crying to mommie will be minimal. Now I've got some wars to wage, so OFF WITH YOU! (is my make-up Okay?)
Your makeup is fine sir. See you after your next war.
Now for the Mudpies:
Scorpious: So sir, any comments from the leader of the 499ers? I know you caught everyone with their pants down. Will you continue exacting your revenge on the rest of AL?
Mudpies: Till the end of the world rolls round, I'll keep on lovin' Hugh. As long as the sun goes up n goes down and the big blue sky goes down to the ground, long as the world goes round and round I'm gonna keep on lovin' Hugh

I had a talk with the toughest person in AL and a 499er as well, g00n

Scorpious: So sir, being the toughest person here in Decatur with nobody able to even partially step up and challenge you, do you have any comments for the record? Also, can I use your real name or your alias if you do have a comment?
g00n: Bisco sucks

Thank you sir for the comment.

Well, it looks like it will be a couple hours before more interviews can take place. Seemed as I was hiding trying to get the interview I was unlucky to be in the path of Phisheva as he was scouting the area. I suggest all of AL get indoors until this blows over. Each of the 499ers are taking neighborhoods and scouring for anyone foolish enough to be on the streets. Unfortunately with the new medical procedure it is a one shot deal. Any further attempts risk a 50/50 chance at death, then 75%, 87%, 93%, etc...
From Decatur General and my hospital room this is Scorpious signing off.

And now for a final comment from BlackJeep:
Scorpious: So sir, any final comments from you about your gangs activities?
BlackJeep: ol. A good time was had by all, thats for sure

delpot

epic post brah.

playajam

[ ] i'm a whining crybaby to the administrator
[X] A+, would read again
[ ] my wife cuts hair
Wow that interview with wook is the exact same thing I thought when i heard they were back. Except I thing somebody slipt steriods to these pigs.

Scorpious

And the comments are coming now.

grabtindy

yeah, it took a whole 3 minutes. I can't imagine why.

Scorpious

Now for some comments from non-499ers. Some I have been trying to solicit and others are commenting themselves. Players are wanting the anonymity factor so I will respect that. Will post responses as I get them. Here is the first comment and a second as well.

499ers suck, always have always will,lol

well it really sucks...they just hospitalize ppl randomly without stating their intentions...they are Bullies!

grabtindy

I expect this kind of nonsense from a post-hiatus Scorpius.

Scorpious

Hey, as people give comments I will post them. Of course not if they curse them out. 499ers are not cursing anyone so nobody will curse them in return.

mudpies

Scorpious Wrote:Hey, as people give comments I will post them. Of course not if they curse them out. 499ers are not cursing anyone so nobody will curse them in return.

oh yes they will, the fuckers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's