AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang points and war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DOrigin

How does the difference in strength between warring gangs determine how many gang points are won in a war? Can someone give me a formula or something?
As far as the formula goes, No one really know.

Maybe the size of the gang, the amount of member of the gang, these would be a contributing factor.

Besides, Formula is useless here. just remember this. You gain Gang Point in two ways.

1) From PvP battle
2) From winning a war

Even if you lose a war, you would end up winning Gang Pts. The same goes to the winner, the winner would end up losing Gang Pts.

To answer your question, aproximately, I say 10-40 points for winning a war with NO PvP involve. Dont quote me on this, I got that number from a rough estimate of the amount of war I have been into.

People from the War Gang, such as Valhalla, would probably give you a better estimate.
The highest I have ever gotten was 43, and that was from a 10 hour war.
It is my understanding that the quality of the fort taken down and the average level the players are in that gang are the biggest determining factors (in regards to war points gained - not taking into consideration gang battle pvp attacks).
Reference URL's