AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My new fun activity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have a new hobby, and that's to respond to all beggars in either german or spanish Biggrin

Join and share the fun!
I got better than that.......once you see them looking at you and about to ask something crazy.......Approach them directly and ask them for 5 bucks....that shuts em up quick........
Doesn't work that well over ingame mail. I can approach every level 1,2 and 3's in the game to ask them for 20k.

shadowinc

Druchii Wrote:Doesn't work that well over ingame mail. I can approach every level 1,2 and 3's in the game to ask them for 20k.

good idea!!! i am going to start asking them for money when they ask me :roll:
Jeg hater tiggere, de skal alle hoppe av en gud pokker broen.
w00k Wrote:Jeg hater tiggere, de skal alle hoppe av en gud pokker broen.

Jeg hater tigger, de skal alle hoppe av den gudsfordømte broen.

We have a different way in Norway to build up sentences, with some goodwill this is the closest I can get to googles direct translation.

And as a remark, google is poor at translating ÆØÅ to and from the Norwegian language.
I tried, dru, I tried Sad
Tant qu'à y être, on pourrait aussi se lancer dans la langue de Molière. Je sais très bien que certains peuvent me comprendre içî, mais je ne sais pas du tout à quel point la communauté francophone est implanté dans le jeu.

3 ou 4 personnes, oui, mais plus, j'en ai aucune idée...
Tu tres lead, Je Non povior pais.

Ether I said I don't have money or don't have a chicken not sure which. Been awhile since I used french.
Mock8800 Wrote:Tu tres

That's
Quote:You very

Then "JE" means I.

Rest is nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's