AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Poll about gang point usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont really want to make a poll cause i'll be getting 100 answers from the same gang.

i'm just curious if you guys use gang points for protection, back-up, busting, stimming, healing, ect...

we dont.
never been in a gang that has..... to my knowledge that ship sailed shortly sfter they were added
the cost in GP is Wayyyyyyyyyy toooo high...
ok good, i thought our gang was the only gang that never used it, just felt bad that my member doesnt get any benefits other than being in the same gang with me.

to tell you the truth, i've never used it once, i dont even know how effective back-up/protection is.
I think we used it once. What a complete waste of gang points.

buuddha

McCule Wrote:I think we used it once. What a complete waste of gang points.

there is a certain someone who is convinced that we use protection/backup all the time. cough SK cough cough

biffbaffboff

The only time we use stim/heal is after a major hosp war.Once you have used 1mil+ is stims and nimbus you think I aint sending 100k more worth of stims out so will use IDK 200gp to get the rest of the gang out.
Was tried out when it 1st came out and deemed way to expensive for too little gain... So sv doesnt use it.
LikeWhoa Wrote:ok good, i thought our gang was the only gang that never used it, just felt bad that my member doesnt get any benefits other than being in the same gang with me.

to tell you the truth, i've never used it once, i dont even know how effective back-up/protection is.

isnt that enough Smile

but seriously as said by other svs....way too high a cost for the little benefit you might get....stims, busts, backup/protection....better to use aps and cash

but the best combat reason to be in a gang is the gcb...dont forget that one
RAGE used it.

Now theirs no RAGE.

Never backed up or protected but we would stim and heal. Only if it were our rivals QC.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's