AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 6/7/08 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mudpies

dag yo, I saw the newspaper and got a bit excited. Me and my Verizon phone instantly give it a try... dag, still no go.

Moral of the story, my Razr sucks.

playajam

that was my bday Smile
w00t, Happy belated Birthday!

playajam

thank you sir. i ran a kiiller pool party and drank mad beers fo ser
mudpies Wrote:dag yo, I saw the newspaper and got a bit excited. Me and my Verizon phone instantly give it a try... dag, still no go.

Moral of the story, my Razr sucks.

What is the issue you are seeing? Verizon is known for screwing with us. I can't even transfer files from my verizon phone via bluetooth even though the specs say it's capable Sad

mudpies

I am unable to get past the login page. After the details are entered, I click to sign in and it goes back to the login page.

You even tried helping a few months back by modifying my login name.
mudpies Wrote:I am unable to get past the login page. After the details are entered, I click to sign in and it goes back to the login page.

Oh ya, that's right. Any idea what version browser you have? Do you know if you are allowing sessions / cookies?

mudpies

zenith Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:I am unable to get past the login page. After the details are entered, I click to sign in and it goes back to the login page.

Oh ya, that's right. Any idea what version browser you have? Do you know if you are allowing sessions / cookies?

I'll check on the cookies later. I think I did check for that and couldn't find those settings.
It's using whatever browser came with the phone. Mobile Web 2.0? Opera wouldn't install.
The password is case sensitve. Maybe your phone capitalized the first letter by default.
ZeonOne Wrote:The password is case sensitve. Maybe your phone capitalized the first letter by default.

MINE DOES THAT, WHICH IS WHY I CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO START WITH A # FIRST
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's