AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Work Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

theghost83

I am unclear on what this stat does for you.Can someone help me out?

Promathia19

it lets u get ranks for careers. i.e. WE=5, career rating can only go to a max of lvl 5
the higher your work EXP, the higher you are allowed to promote in your career. you may not promote beyond that level!!!
The only benefit I am aware of is Work Experience level = maximum career level. (i.e. you can't get level 3 engineer unless W.E. is 3 or greater. )
If there is some other benefit, hopefully someone can enlighten us...

mudpies

I dunno if anyone said this, but work exp lvl = max career lvl

theghost83

Ok I did understand that.Does it effect how much point's you get for each hour you work?Say I have level 10 work xp and have no promotion's and someone else has no work xp.Would I get 4 work point more often then the person with no work xp?If noone knows we may need Zen to clear this up.
I haven't noticed a diffrence.

Promathia19

no difference. its pretty much set on one level and you cant change that. until u get the next level, of course

theghost83

Does a person with level 10 work exp generate more career points then a person with no work exp on a day to day basis?that is to say if they both had no promotions?

badmanbren

No. If they both had the same amount of career promotions they'd generate the same AVG amount of points give or take the odd few points.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's