AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Discouraged about gang wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DirkDanja

It seems as if as soon as my hideout gets anywhere above 50% we get hit so if i spend all my GP and cant ever seem to carry out my own war efforts what since does it make to even wanna war

its gettin to the point i dont even care about using my precious AP to attack i'd much rather crime and train then to war

war's use to be fun to me no matter what odds i was up against but im slowly losing any desire for useless wars when i just get farmed for all my GP anyway so im just gonna waste them whenever i can to make me and my members useless in gang PvP lol

Marlo

[Image: Blog_Illo_Robots.gif]
Thats one way to go, but your gang will never get stronger, you need to become a diplomat, everyone gets farmed, it just the way it goes, but every gang has a weak point, try to find it. Hell we have lost 30-40 points before and still we did not complain, war, war or join another gang. Also this does not help you cause, people will take this as whinning and be more tempted to hit you.

Good luck

DirkDanja

ROFLMAO rock em sock em

biffbaffboff

Perhaps Zen could make gangs like yours Pacifist gangs.No pvp in your gang wars mwahahaha

DirkDanja

nan im just gonna use up what little GP i have left and make us worthless in PvP

biffbaffboff

The only way small gangs will ever have enough GP to upgrade is to expand its numbers.Get a gang with 10+ member's in it all resonably active and you should do ok.Form an alliance aswell if you feel it will help.

Otherwise if you have a 5 man gang or under you are just gonna be taken out 24/7.Its just the way it is.Big dog eats little dog.
or you can talk with some gang leaders that farm you often and try to make a schedule when you will have your wars and also to save some GP.

you have to try. it matters how you ask for it too

DirkDanja

i try to be a diplomat and in no way shape or form am i whining all im sayin is if i have no GP what sense is it to PvP my gang in a war

ive never been a crybaby but it's just not fun to me anymore

ive asked a few ppl if they would ease up so that i can have time to war but then someone else hits us lol

ive went the route of tryin to join a larger gang but i guess you have to be friends with them in RL in order to join so my path is to spend all GP lol

Marlo

You dont gotta be friends in RL, but patience is always a virtue!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's