AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ring0s

Hey all, long-time reader first-time poster as it were. I've been playing for a long time now and today I've decided to start dwelving a little more into what goes on behind the screen to improve at the game.

So I've got a ton of questions Biggrin

* I play the credit market to keep my donator days refreshed every two months and to train endurance.
* I am fairly active and will log on daily to do skills+career; following that I will do a combination of gym training & beating people up along with crimes (21AP GTA).
* I don't plan on paying cash anytime in the foreseeable future. This might be the fastest way to get certain things (endurance comes to mind) but I'd rather work harder to get what I want instead.

Firstly I'd dearly love to know what would be the best way to improve on my battle statistics and what an average level would be for each at level 25. I've been harassed by a higher-level player for an extremely long time who has much better statistics than me, and so would love to know how best to improve so that I may get back at him one day.

-Level 25-
(Edited for the sake of not shafting myself by giving away essential info)

I recently switched careeers from martial arts (rank 7) to Athletics (rank 2) to help with training resistance and because the martial arts abilities were useless to me.

I focus on ranged weapons as is obvious from my stats. I use an Ak-98 for my weapon; not sure if there's any better at my level but at the time of purchase it was definitely the best choice. For armor I wear an AA303 Military vest, which I suspect is in dire need of an upgrade; I should also get a helmet and an armor shield, although I believe the shieldings are a waste of money from reading other posts?

No cyberware for me. No way I am loosing my humanity at this point (turning 600 days old this week). My daily interest is around 230 which should clue you as to approximately how much is rotting in my bank.

I reside in a Swiss Villa located in the Alps, amidst my collection of Steinway's, AlienWare's, Monet's and 200-year old bottles of port, of which I am offering ONE MILLION to whoever can provide useful information as to how best to "get up there" for my account given all the above data.

Cheers in advance

:wink:
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...highlight=

Not your first post, hehe.

Contact me in game.
Reference URL's