AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Poll: May Special Weekend Preference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IF we do get a specail weekend from Zen, what kind of weekend do you prefer the most?

NOTE: There is a BIG IF Factor here. 8)
It should be a special day for all of us, so a contest or intra-gang combat day won't do that imo

grabtindy

Well, i just donated for END so it would sense that there would be a training day for END as soon as I don't need it.
I know the least I wanted is a free donator day for everybody. Smile

Weebay

grabtindy Wrote:Well, i just donated for END so it would sense that there would be a training day for END as soon as I don't need it.
when don't you need endurance?

grabtindy

When I've acquiesced to the fact I'm never going to drop $600 to get to level 20 and a training day here and there won't significantly help.
grabtindy Wrote:When I've acquiesced to the fact I'm never going to drop $600 to get to level 20 and a training day here and there won't significantly help.

yep, especially if there's the massive happiness loss after training few energy points
i say special contest
A couple extra point in END might come in handy someday. Razz
a contest will only benefit a few people if we have a end training day it will help all
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's