AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang war... Mails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

When in a gang war you dont get the mass mail icon from your gang if your in the hospital.Having communication between member's is essential when warring and planning strategies.Can it be addressed please. Thanx
Can't you just click "mail" and THEN look in the middle above your mail items and see if there is a number in parentesis next to the gang mail name? It IS inconvenient though...

biffbaffboff

I am not talking for myself here.Its all well and good sending a mass mail but whats the point when no-one sees the flag.How can wars be managed properly unless everyone checks mails first.It just does not happen.
biffbaffboff Wrote:I am not talking for myself here.Its all well and good sending a mass mail but whats the point when no-one sees the flag.How can wars be managed properly unless everyone checks mails first.It just does not happen.
1 solution, stay out of hosp :shock:
2nd solution, people being knowledgable of looking in the middle of the mail page..

biffbaffboff

3rd option.Its an easy fix.

mudpies

this is what separates the good warriers from the bad.

biffbaffboff

mudpies Wrote:this is what separates the good warriers from the bad.

Warriors !
biffbaffboff Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:this is what separates the good warriers from the bad.

Warriors !
Come out and plaaaAaaayy!

mudpies

Palm OS needs a spell check.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's