AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: something useful for the lazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hunter52070

Ok I know this is petty, but is there anyway that you could put the page numbers at the top as well at the bottome of the User Look Up page. Shees it takes me 3 extra seconds to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to jump to page three for that level of people.

Come on some of us are lazy and don't want to waste that time on the mouse wheel. We want to be whackin people!

*note: Sarcasim proceeded in the previous post. I do think that it woud be a help on the page link at the top as well as the bottom.

oddjob

yes i am very lazy, and the idea is not bad. im not sure which option im supposed to vote for tho.

while we're on the subject, i wanna re-up the idea of having a direct link from teh forums to a players in game prof, so i can check out/ attack peeps who write well enough that maybe they;ll writes some more cool forum junk sitting in the hospital.

yes im very lazy...and i also think im still drunk from last nite and yet gotta go to work now Sad this is gonna be a long day.......
Reference URL's