AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ares Fightlogger can be kinda confusing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opponent Type Result Rounds Hits Inflicted Taken Resisted Best
CustieMcNooberson overpowered loss 42 9 1,159 1,341 273 302

ok it says i inflicted 1,159 dmg and taken 1,341

Opponents LikeWoah CustieMcNooberson
Hits 9 14
Hits Percentage 42.9 % 66.7 %
Damage Received 1,614 1,159
Damage Resisted 273 210
Actual Damage Taken 1,341 949
Best Hit 302 233

ok... its not really that confusing but wouldnt it be better to know how much dmg you actually did factoring in resistance. when you're in the hospital you can't really see and i'd like to know how much dmg he actually took. maybe i'd wanna stim out and attack again if i did enough dmg, but i wouldnt know how much he resisted. maybe thats the purpose of not being able to see the detailed data when you're in the hospital. what do you guys think?

-sry i reread my post and didnt seem too clear, let me clarify. i'd like to see the "actual dmg inflicted" when i click on ares fight logger.
Well, I think it's a matter of realism.

In a fight, you know if your opponent is dead, just a little harmed, in a critical situation, and so on.

The only way I could see that you'd get the exact data would be with a new implant, but the doc does not have it. Could be a new one in the future tough.

badmanbren

Add the guy to your friends/enemies list which I presume he may already be on and then check his health status, gives you an idea of what health they're at.
badmanbren Wrote:Add the guy to your friends/enemies list which I presume he may already be on and then check his health status, gives you an idea of what health they're at.

yea thats tru, but i dont ahve any enemies on my enemies list, they're mainly friends. i dont attack the same person constantly, i like to try different people out from the users list and see how i hold up against higher levels.

biffbaffboff

Just click fightlogger and the players name.It will show his status. :roll:

grabtindy

I'm with LikeWhoa on this.
yea i know... i just get curious sometimes when i'm chillin in the hospital thinkin about how i did against the other guy.
I love the new one. Can we add how much money we got from a mugging and add that to the fight recorder as well?

BlitzKrieg

I'd like to see how much XP I get from attacks on a daily and monthly basis.
Reference URL's