AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: back in my day when i were a young lad (noob)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

What are your first memories from when you joined this game?

Mine is applying for the former Alcoholics Anonomous saying that "i know im new but im leveling up really fast" the same reason most people give.

badmanbren

1 of my first memories is joining a gang city rat made and gettin are ass whooped by the newly named elders Evil but i can also remember buggin ovenmit over getting me into a new game but thankfully he got me a place in janus (this was when ovenmit was a bad mutha)

Sam I Am

Lets just say you shouldn't hang out with cityrat Smile

Sam I Am Wrote:Lets just say you shouldn't hang out with cityrat Smile

What actually caused all the dislike for cityrat? (i am in no way sticking up for him, im just curious)
666666 Wrote:
Sam I Am Wrote:Lets just say you shouldn't hang out with cityrat Smile

What actually caused all the dislike for cityrat? (i am in no way sticking up for him, im just curious)

Try not to hijack the post Smile

To answer your question, exploiting things will get you hated.

Chris Mangano

One of my first memories was attacking one of the OS members (now the Elders) and hospitalizing them and almost starting a war, lol. I had no clue what the different options did.

brythompson

My first was starting a gang called 'The Gremlins' and getting my ass kick by the gang now known as 'Elders'. i think there were only about 60 members.

Sam I Am

Chris Mangano Wrote:One of my first memories was attacking one of the OS members (now the Elders) and hospitalizing them and almost starting a war, lol. I had no clue what the different options did.

I remember asking you about that and I thought you were messing with me but you were serious. lol

i just spend my time now looking through the old threads in the forums

blade101

my first memory since beggining awakenedlands as when i had two accounts and got the ip address banned at school oops
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's