AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Time to set things right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

greatjoe0987

Ok i have 38 enemies i wish i knew who they were because i want to apploigize for all my wrong doing over the past year the reason i gang jump is because i cant decide what gang i want to join i am still wondering. well anyway i am sorry if you dont accept my appolgy i understand i lost my honor and trust of alot of people i wish to get that trust back.
Enemy list is not what it used to be anymore.

I know people put their friend in their enemy list, while keeping their friend list open to gang member only.

Or... Player put other player in their enemy list as their "Attack Target List" for experience.

shadowinc

bro trust is something earned not just given, well at least the second time around, but if you show good actions those that have you on thier enemies list will soonier or later se you have changed

greatjoe0987

I know.

buuddha

yah dont put too thought into how many enemies you have. i have a lot of people on my list and only about 3-4 would be considered true enemies.

greatjoe0987

Well i can safely say that almost 10 of the people that have me on there list are members of qc legion
How's about you pay me to persuade them into changing their mind, these QC Legion fellows?

greatjoe0987

This all started yesturday i was mugged online by SlimShady i fought back by mugging members of qc online then i was hit hospitaliz by slimshady all day today.
Just let it slide. there isnt much you can do unless you wanna dish out big cash to get revenge.
the enemy list is nothing who cares about it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's