AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

I have an idea for the game what do you think.

The first is all about the issues that come with the new gang war system.For alot of gangs out there its hard to make a living in wars due to the fact that their gang points are stolen.Now i have a good idea.As you know gangs offer protection in almost all the recruitment guides,but they dont actually do that do they.Your gang doesent protect you when someone attacks you all that happens is retribution.Here is my plan.Its kinda longwinded lol.

Its called Gang assistance.You can assign a member of your gang to assist the other in pvp battle's.NOT in attack but defense.

Your gang has 5 members 3 level 8, 1 level 12 and one level 16.You assign gang assistance to one of your level 8 guys.He is then paired with the level 16.For the next 2 hours whenever the level 8 is attacked he will infact be fighting the level 16.The result would not show this,would just say your butt was kicked.

The idea is that the highest level player given gang assistance...that is the amount of gang points it will cost to use this feature.As stated above in the example it would cost 16 gang points.Now in a war if a level 12 attacked the level 8 and lost your gang would gain 10 gang points for that war attack.That a hell of a bonus for all those gangs being milked for every gang point they own.

Whatsmore it wont really benifit the high level players to use this as it would cost too many gang points.It will be open for all to use but only benift the lil gangs the most.

If the player is defeated it is the level 8 that is beaten and not the level 16.Also any damage done will go to the level 8.In many cases the level 8 would win yet be at a near death, if the hits inflicted cost more than his actual hp.

It just gives another option to the gang points that are hard to come by for small gangs.

Marlo

Crutch...

Just kidding, great idea Biff!

biffbaffboff

Can also be used if you see your gang member being pillaged for his money when he is offline too. :wink: , Now this is what i would call gang protection.Seriously there has to be a way gangs can offer such assistance to their players.

Loki

gang backup?

Thor

biffbaffboff Wrote:Can also be used if you see your gang member being pillaged for his money when he is offline too. :wink: , Now this is what i would call gang protection.Seriously there has to be a way gangs can offer such assistance to their players.
Learning to bank would be much easier than coding it.
Reference URL's