AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LuparKoor

I just looked to see who was in the hospital and was taken back to my first days in this game, for there lying in a hospital bed was my old nemesis "warriors" 2025. My first conflict was from him having mugged me when I was level 2, so I marked him as my nemesis at that point and made a point of hunting him.. he spoke to me in emails at times, and he only spoke spanish...

So who were your first enemies?
i havent had any, so i recently appointed Eirikur, and i will proceed to beat him as many times as he has beaten me Biggrin

fading3

my first enemy is the guy upstairs Smile
druchi mugged me,haha
and some time i will mug back. lol
lol Biggrin i think ive mugged two people, just to see what i got

fading3

u lost about $30! lol Razz

fading3

i mean i lost about $30 ,ft..

oddjob

I feel like even if its only in my head (which is was) ,that that ive had a love hate relationship with the 6 man....nostly hate, anf mostly in my head.

thaats gotta be all over with now. Druchii...u r next .... get reay for a few weeks of hurt.

your about too discover my speecial prize for being the best forum poster.....j/k sorta ov

no reason...do i need one? didnt think so

lol
lol

well having a nemesis might just spark that little will to improve fast in the game, so its not all that bad.

Eirikur

Druchii Wrote:i havent had any, so i recently appointed Eirikur, and i will proceed to beat him as many times as he has beaten me Biggrin

not to self, beat on druchii

oddjob

LMFAO i remember that warriors guy. thank you google for having a text translation feature, if even a subpar one at best.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's