AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: addition to POI suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont know if this is a good idea or not, but i'd like to see who are the most active warring gang in a day. i'd like to see this addition cause i wouldnt want to go to war with a gang who's warring actively, or.... maybe do i? maybe prevent them from getting stronger. well you know what i mean.
Can you develop on this idea a little more. Do you mean that a gang that has been in a lot of wars for that day, or a gang that has been in one War for a long time. I think either way the middle gangs wouldn't really make the list cause the bigger gangs would be in more wars and the smaller ones would be in the longer wars.
And which gang have done most damage in a war or have repaired the most in a war.
Druchii Wrote:And which gang have done most damage in a war or have repaired the most in a war.

This should be given a time limit. You know some gangs are going to sit there and milk each other.
Then let them. Only thing it will achieve is waste a ton of AP and Career points.

stalker8929

not really,the longer im in war, the more pvp points i get.if the pvp is organized right it can be profitable

buuddha

stalker8929 Wrote:not really,the longer im in war, the more pvp points i get.if the pvp is organized right it can be profitable

other gangs notice when you are milking a gang ALL day long. it wouldnt be hard to just hit the person before you did.
i think you guys are missing my point, i meant to say that it'll show which gangs have been warring the most in a day. so lets say.... gang A decides to crime all day instead of war, obviously they wouldnt be on the list. or lets say gang B decides to war all day and they notice gang A hasnt been warring at all, so it wouldn't be dick to attack them. i personally think it'll help out a lot of gangs considering some of us dont want to hold them back or prevent them from getting stronger. if i see rage has been warring all day, i wouldnt want to war with them and piss them off, or on the other hand if another gang decides that they wanna be an ass about it then they'll war them and stop them from warring all day. know what i mean?
like honestly tho... who cares about the Most criminally active gangs in the last 24 hours (gang-members commiting crimes)? it means nothing to me. u can just look @ the recent activites/crimes.

Thor

Druchii Wrote:And which gang have done most damage in a war or have repaired the most in a war.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=6245

2nd post, made by Zenith
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's