AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jail bust success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

How often do you succeed at jail busts?

It can be a sticky question due to the times your trying to bust but i'm failing 20 min busts and have had a bad day today busting.I think im around only 30% today about 7 out of 23 !!!

Weebay

I have mentioned for a while that I have always felt it was harder on Sundays!
I am about 60% most of the time , but lately not good at all the last couple of day have been rough.

unpredictabletex

happiness plays big in the busts i believe

biffbaffboff

I have been at full happiness all day as i am trying to level :oops:

Btw apologies to those ive been farming today Smile

I think the jail guards are just extra vigilant some days! Randomlands Ftw

biffbaffboff

0/5 today so far.

0/7 updated

1/10

yup 10% today woo hoo.I should have added that as an option!

1/13 it must not be my day
2/15 getting better

I always find i get this trouble after i level up.I leveled late yesterday.I also know there are people who claim failing at crimes near to or just after leveling.This cannot be a coincidence.

With my dex i should be busting 75%+ yet as seen above its stupidly low.

Zen if there is a bug it needs fixing.I know you will say there is not one but facts are facts. Evil Evil

Scorpious

I do pretty decent on busts when there are people I want to bust out. Very low times are maybe 50% to 60% but the higher times in the few hundreds usually work well for me. Just those darn mid 600s times is what gets me. LOL
I am doing okay here.

It seems like there is a certain bust ratio for every player. If you are above that ratio, you seem to fail more often to offset the differences.
Reference URL's