AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ryanpearce

Hi everyone dont know if this is in the right area but its a general discussion. What does everyone think about maybe having a bar that tells us how close we are to suceeding an organised crime. It could just be a link on the gang page. Like the stats the more you train the bar goes further to the top. I was thinking as the oc is based on activity (i think). i thought that the activity of the gang could be represented as a bar and then it would be full for an oc to succeed or part full but the more full the bar is the better chance of succeeding it. I dont know what complications there are to this idea but what does everyone think about it?
i kind of like the concept, although maybe not that explicit. it really appears that OCs are random and based on gang activity, but sometimes even my gang of 9 fails the 3 man OC. i am a bit confused about this....

ryanpearce

ye thats what im thinking to i went a week succeeding crimes made over 70k then i havent suceeded one in the last 5. even the three man one i think a system of having a bar to show how active the gang are all the likelyness that it will succeed is a good idea.

DirkDanja

you have my vote :wink:

biffbaffboff

Id vote for this if it was as simple as a bar for results.However its much the same as a 50/50 pvp attack.Some you win others you lose.Its a flip of the coin,random so cannot really be assessed as easily as you think.Yu cannot predict pvp if your opponent is very close in stats.
I can predict that, stalemate.

ryanpearce

so it is completly randowm regardless of activity?
ryanpearce Wrote:so it is completly randowm regardless of activity?

For some gangs maybe but I think we're doing pdg.
Reference URL's