AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Borgs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

biffbaffboff

The newspaper

Improved the power-level formula to give more appropriate weight to cyberware as well as to include combat skills. Everyone will see a difference, and it should reflect actual power more effectively.

ShadowKid

great :?
Dear Abby,
I'm very excited about this new tweak.
Sincerely,
100% Human
This doesn't make people stronger or weaker. You will see the same results in combat as you always have. It affects gang points gains in wars (PvP) and XP gains mostly.
Ask and you shall receive....
I'm not sure I understand what this means (not that that's a big suprise, really)...

ShadowKid

klaw16 Wrote:I'm not sure I understand what this means (not that that's a big suprise, really)...

for some weird reason im with you on this i dont understand this either

Loki

I always saw the lil XP bump we got from beating borgs as a nice way of balancing their slow healing time.

Interesting change.

ShadowKid

Loki borg bashing is illegal it has to stop Biggrin .
Powerlevel reflects your potential strength in combat. The number is arbitrary on its own. It's primary use is to compare the attacker with the defender.

The code we had was flawed. Cyberware stat bonuses had too much weight compared to natural stats. Skills weren't included. This resulted in some odd results in pvp wars where two opponents who could actually beat each other showed up as one being more powerful than the other.

This issue caused some players to be next to useless in gang wars (pvp). This change should correct this issue. In addition, from what I am seeing most people are gaining a little more XP than they use to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's