AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats The Deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DirkDanja

the last few days ive seen a few 400+ day old low lvl players in jail for crimes whats up with that and why are these guys re surfacing all of a sudden anyone have any clues

Loki

i noticed that, too. this guy is awesome:

http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=1542

DirkDanja

its crazy man these guys couldve be top players 300 days ago why are they coming back after such a long time away oh well fresh old targets for new low lvl players i guess everyone like to catch live fish

delpot

you confuse me with your jargon.
Weird I thought he was making perfect sense.

delpot

people who don't punctuate seriously bother the hell out of me.

i mean, at least throw some "...'s" in there to separate your thoughts...or some line breaks...or whatever!
do they offend you?
Oooooohhhhhh, you mean his never ending runalong sentence. I never noticed because he can actually spell. :shock:
Delpot im not quite sure what you mean that short story was accurate the puncuation was spot on and for breakfast i want eggs bacon and cheesy bread from pizza hut for dinner last night after cuddling with myself is nice the gas prices are so low ut oh judge wopner charlie babbit
Howlsong Wrote:Oooooohhhhhh, you mean his never ending runalong sentence. I never noticed because he can actually spell. :shock:

Well, at least it wasn't Capitalization. That's important also.

I helped my uncle Jack off a horse.

Or...

I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

Yeah. :?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's