AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: An Uncensored Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Never... I have insulted other's here... and when i did i got what i expected... well cept the hosp code got in the way a bit... lol stupid code.
Ha. I expressed an opinion and got this stupid shit. Neutral I don't see justice is fucking someone's day over because they have a thought of what should be instated.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Ha. I expressed an opinion and got this stupid drek. Neutral I don't see justice is frag someone's day over because they have a thought of what should be instated.

[Image: 211_kleenex.JPG]
w00k Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Ha. I expressed an opinion and got this stupid drek. Neutral I don't see justice is frag someone's day over because they have a thought of what should be instated.

[Image: 211_kleenex.JPG]

That box is for you, bitch. You're the one hospitalizing me because I have a mind and use it. Expressing an opinion to get hospitalized.
KYS
TommiTheTaco Wrote:That box is for you, female doggy. You're the one hospitalizing me because I have a mind and use it. Expressing an opinion to get hospitalized.

I believe the problem is that you arent using your mind... altho I now see that the problem is that you obviously think you are, more's the pity. :roll:
Howlsong Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:That box is for you, female doggy. You're the one hospitalizing me because I have a mind and use it. Expressing an opinion to get hospitalized.

I believe the problem is that you arent using your mind... altho I now see that the problem is that you obviously think you are, more's the pity. :roll:

Howlsong. I was using my head earlier today whenever you started hospitalizing me. I asked you what your problem was, and you ignored me. How's about you man up, show some gull, and actually tell me the point of your hospitalizations? Along with the rest of you fucks. I've only started coming back at you with anger, rather than debate. Maybe you all can show some girth and express why you deem it necessary to attack me without reason?

mudpies

Anyone against the new forum sucks. If you don't like it, don't enter that forum. It's that simple.

And taco, you'd be wise to stfu. You act like a 14 year old who just learned how to insult people, but still don't have the skills.

grabtindy

"Maybe you all can show some girth"

Hey now,this is a family forum, save it for the uncensored version.
And you have such amazing skills in the art of insulting people, Mud? 'Anyone against the new forum sucks.' THAT is what a 7 year old would say. Believe me. I've heard something like that, but against a game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's