AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: still scamming part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He did. He sent the ALO3 armor to the correct person and the Trenchcoat to the same person as the ALO3 instead of the correct person. Probably been so long he forgot who it was. I am sure it will go to the right person though.

Now that the items aren't in his hands time to move on

he did not send everything to him he sent what he owed him he still owes me a dyneema trench as well
Here's a link to chaz's original thread about this last week if Admin needs proof.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...highlight=
thanks

mudpies

is samming a new dance?

shadowinc

yep i remember that one to, as much as he was hosped about that you would think he would know who it belonged too
That's a total of (2) trenches and (1) AL203 in the past week this guy has scammed. May I ask one question to the sellers, why are you sending items before receiving cash?
I'd like to know that, too..
w00k Wrote:That's a total of (2) trenches and (1) AL203 in the past week this guy has scammed. May I ask one question to the sellers, why are you sending items before receiving cash?

i was the first to get scammed by him this week and his name was mightymo then and i have not heard anything about him since iver started. also ive never had a problem with any transaction or loan i have been involved with in al
1st rule of trading and Only rule.... ALWAYS get your money 1st.
He might have posted in the market and sold it.

That's one possibility.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's