AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Personal Health Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Marlo

Can someone tell me what the percentages are that dictate your current health status? Is it your first 20% of health you are in healthy, next 20% good, next 20% Fair, next 20% Serious, next 29% Critical & 1% Near Death?

???

grabtindy

I think "fair" is at 50%, anything below is poor or near death.

Marlo

I got that one, but you go into fair above 50% I think.

I ask because, with the current state of warring it would be nice to be able to gauge whether or not stimming out is a worthwhile option. If I am gonna stim out with 327 HP, I would like to know if that is serious or crit.

Now I know that I can gauge this over time, but with all you fanatic ALer's running around I kinda figured someone has already hammered this one out.
actually i think u have to be at 50% to be in fair, so i messed it all up

i know that under 25% is critical, and under 50% is serious, then theres 3 from 50% to 100%

i think under 90% is good, and under 70% is fair, and less than 1% is near death
where is serious condition

Loki

abysmalpoptart Wrote:actually i think u have to be at 50% to be in fair, so i messed it all up

i know that under 25% is critical, and under 50% is serious, then theres 3 from 50% to 100%

i think under 90% is good, and under 70% is fair, and less than 1% is near death

this seems right.
bigchaz Wrote:where is serious condition

above 25% and under 50%
in my original post i did omit serious condition, but my numbers were off as a result. when i fixed it, it came together, and i think that's more accurate
Reference URL's