AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How many times have you beaten up this guy CarlWeather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Fractaleyes Wrote:Well in PvP you have the option of selecting your attack weapon. In Hideout Attacks I was told that your best weapon is the one that is used to attack. That did and still does sound really shaky to me, so when I was using a different weapon for both, I would unequip my ranged weapon to assure my Electric axes success.

p.s.

Valhalla, collectively, does not believe in Megan's Law.

I used to dislike Megan's Law till "Romeo and Juliet" rulings came out.

Edit: PBR still plays? Wow. Really. I wonder if he's wrecking havoc with Yoda?

DirkDanja

this was a serious post all i wanted to know was how many times has this guy been beat up i see this has went way off topic so screw it

Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted :x
will someone please lock this thread since its been taken as a joke and nobody seems to stay on topic in threads i post

Marlo

Are you for or against Megan's Law though?

DirkDanja

screw Megan and her law lmao lol 8) :shock:

teamPBR

You guys are cute.
Someone wants a free hospital stay Twisted
teamPBR Wrote:You guys are cute.

I know we are. You wanna cuddle my blade? It's been lonely without a sheath to hold it..

delpot

ive never gotten a straight story as to why this guy is getting all this...anyone got the gossip?
What I've seen? Hospitalizing random people, mainly lower levels, for no reason.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:What I've seen? Hospitalizing random people, mainly lower levels, for no reason.

There's a reason, but we don't know it :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's