AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Last 5 name changes on Preference Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

KcCashBrigade

I love this addition, I was wondering though...if you can do this....is there any way that you can include this listing on the view profile page? People change their name all the time, and it would be a good communication tool if you knew exactly who you were dealing with. Im sure I can get some agreements from the gallery out here.

Either way; keep up the good work!
Good idea, KC. Maybe a link to click if you wanted to see. Could add this option to gang names, too.

BlitzKrieg

Would kind of defeat the changing of names idea.. sometimes it's done to distnace yourself from something dumb you've done or to sneak in an attack or two...

You can always check your fight logs and friends/enemies to see who they are or were tho...
[quote="BlitzKrieg"]sometimes it's done to distnace yourself from something dumb you've done [quote]
Which is exactly why it would be cool to have.

iceman2020

You can just always add them to your friends or enemy list and in the notes add their original name and any future names used.
I know this but I don't want to add 200 people to my friends and enemies lists when the people may be neither.

Fedese

I think it would be a real good thing if everyone could see hew you realy are...cas I am tierd of reminding everyone hew I am

DirkDanja

dont change your name every other day lol

Fedese

Hew me?
ya I change my name alot

mudpies

I don't like this idea and hope it never gets implimented.

hew bowt dem apples?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's