AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: While in jail...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we can train in the rec center now, couldnt we also have access to the jail library and work on our skills too?

would make sense.
Perhaps once the ALPD gets more funding for books Smile
zenith Wrote:Perhaps once the ALPD gets more funding for books Smile

Can we donate?

And get a receipt for taxes! Idea

mudpies

how about a tax system. if you pay your taxes you have access to more in jail and the hosp.
Boo, taxes! Yay, beer!

Marlo

ANDY - I see. Perhaps I could write to the State Senate and request funds directly from them.

NORTON - Far as them Republican boys in Augusta are concerned, there's only
three ways to spend the taxpayer's hard-earned when it come to prisons. More walls. More bars. More guards.

ANDY - Still, I'd like to try, with your permission. I'll send a letter a week. They can't ignore me forever.

NORTON - They sure can, but you write your letters if it makes you happy. I'll even mail 'em for you, how's that?

So, who'd starting the letter writing campaign?

biffbaffboff

Fractaleyes Wrote:ANDY - I see. Perhaps I could write to the State Senate and request funds directly from them.

NORTON - Far as them Republican boys in Augusta are concerned, there's only
three ways to spend the taxpayer's hard-earned when it come to prisons. More walls. More bars. More guards.

ANDY - Still, I'd like to try, with your permission. I'll send a letter a week. They can't ignore me forever.

NORTON - They sure can, but you write your letters if it makes you happy. I'll even mail 'em for you, how's that?

So, who'd starting the letter writing campaign?

Good ole shawshank redemption... loved that film
I'll make one.
Reference URL's